Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Get Lost!



The second season of Lost started well with the discovery of the bunker and more of the other passengers being found, but I am not finding it as gripping as season 1. We are on episode 10 of season 2 now (the wonders of eBay and DVD burners) and I am finding the introduction of the new characters a bit annoying. I want to know more about Locke, Jack, Sun, Jin, Hurley etc, and we are seeing more glimpses into there past – showing more coincidences and linkages between the characters, but the 'must-see' feeling has evaporated a little. Someone who is up to episode 12 says this definitely comes back so I will persevere.

The Dharma Initiative is what i want to know more about. If you can crack the password here please let me know.



The old 'hot jack' we all love!



I will cram in a few more episodes this week and see if there is more to it all. I suppose that the first season was pretty character driven and this was always what kept you coming back, but the mystery of the polar bears, black smoke, the invisible monsters and 'the others' held it all together. SPOILER!! - looks like the budget was shot with the polar bear being replaced by black beauty!