Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

We have had a great Christmas seeing friends and family, relaxing and eating and drinking too much. We stayed with my boyfriend’s patents for Christmas day and had a great time. It was a real family day with my boyfriend’s sister staying and Granddad joining us for the meal. My boyfriend loves fancy wrappings and it was a shame to open everything.





We got some great presents. I, practical as ever, got a new tie and cufflinks for work, although no work shirts this year. At 34 I am quite happy with these gifts. But, to prove I am not just a work orientated bore there was also a Mighty Boosh theme with a signed copy of the radio series on CD, DVD of first the TV series and tickets for their live show next year.



One of the highlights though, has to be visiting the local pub in Stockton on Christmas Eve. I present….The Rimswell…what more can I say? (sorry for the blurred photo)



I hope you have had a great Christmas wherever you are and have a great new year. See you in 2006. Jay x