Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Birthday!!

Today I am the grand old age of 33. Unfortunately, I am at work although I will be celebrating tonight and again at the weekend. My partner prepared a birthday breakfast while I was in the shower so we had some time in the garden this morning. He had got me my favourite cheddar and chive muffins from M&S, which is a perfect way to start the day. All the plants are coming into bloom as well so I was able to admire the sweet-peas and the cherry tree with the scent of mint and lavender in the air. Would have been ideal to spend a lazy morning there rather than be at work - but heigh ho!

We are having a meal at home tonight then off to meet our friends for a drink - we have just booked our summer holiday to Cuba with them, so there will be excitement all around.